Enter your email address here:
About the terms
Access to and use of 'womenandbabies.co.uk' both within the UK and internationally is provided by the Women and Babies Limited on the following terms:
1. By using womenandbabies.co.uk you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of womenandbabies.co.uk. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use womenandbabies.co.uk.
2. Women and Babies may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of womenandbabies.co.uk will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on womenandbabies.co.uk (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of womenandbabies.co.uk
3. You agree to use womenandbabies.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of womenandbabies.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within womenandbabies.co.uk.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on womenandbabies.co.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Women and Babies. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use womenandbabies.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any womenandbabies.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of womenandbabies.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Women and Babies Limited.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Women and Babies or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Women and Babies and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Women and Babies or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. Any links to third party websites from womenandbabies.co.uk do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the Women and Babies and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
7. womenandbabies.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Women and Babies, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Women and Babies excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Women and Babies does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Women and Babies is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Women and Babies for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
8. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Women and Babies' liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Women and Babies shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of womenandbabies.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
9. Women and Babies do not warrant that functions available on womenandbabies.co.uk will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that womenandbabies.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. The failure or delay of Women and Babies to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the Women and Babies' right to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.